The Data Load gives an overview of the datamodels connected to your Celonis instance and their data loads.
The Data Loads screen contains tabs with different perspectives on the state of your data model loading and usage.
- Active loads: displays the data models currently being loaded in your analysis.
- Loaded data models: lists all the data models connected to your Celonis instance.
- Scheduled loads: here you can see all future scheduled data model loadings.
- Load history: here you can see an overview of past data model loadings.
- Failed loads: lists the loadings that failed and displays the error log associated with that failure.
- Queues: you can see the queued data loads currently in line waiting to be performed.