The User Provider tab allows you to configure the user providers if you want to use user synchronization with other systems.
Like in the Source Configurations, you can choose between a database table and a LDAP system as source for the synchronization process.
- LDAP sources: list of connected LDAP sources. LDAP sources are used to manage user and group permissions.
Click on 'Execute all' to synchronize your users and on 'Add' to add a new source.
- Database sources: list of connected database sources.
- Name: define your source name.
- Attributes: here you can define the format of the attributes contained in your sources, such as username, language, first and last names, email and currency.
- Hours delay: delay between synchronization attempts. Mark the 'Active' box to activate automatic synchronizations.
- User search query: query to search for users.
- LDAP source: defines the LDAP source from the list defined in the Source Configurations.
- Config buttons: after you are done, click on 'Save' to save your source. The 'Test' button will evaluate the connection status.