Applies to: CELONIS 4.0 CELONIS 4.2 CELONIS 4.3 CELONIS 4.4 CELONIS 4.5 CELONIS 4.6
There are multiple String Functions available in Celonis that allow to modify STRING data of columns and constants.
- STRINGS can be combined with other inputs (including STRING, INT and FLOAT data) using CONCAT.
- Cropping STRINGS can be achieved with SUBSTRING, LEFT, RIGHT, LTRIM, and RTRIM.
- The length of STRINGS can be counted with LEN.
- STRINGS can be transformed using LOWER, UPPER, and REVERSE.
- STR_TO_INT allows to change STRING data types to INT.