Applies to: CELONIS 4.0 CELONIS 4.2 CELONIS 4.3 CELONIS 4.4 CELONIS 4.5 CELONIS 4.6 CELONIS 4.7
This section contains data flow operators.
The following functions are available:
- BIND pulls a column to a specified table.
- BIND_FILTERS pulls a filter to a specified table.
- CASE WHEN evaluates a list of conditions and returns result expressions based on these conditions.
- COALESCE returns the first input value which is not NULL of a set of values.
- FILTER can be defined as Analysis filters, Sheet filters or Component filters and are applied to the input tables before the actual query.
- GREATEST returns the greatest element that is not NULL from a set of values.
- LEAST returns the least element that is not NULL from a set of values.
- REMAP_VALUES can be used to map values of a column to other values.