Applies to: CELONIS 4.0 CELONIS 4.2 CELONIS 4.3 CELONIS 4.4 CELONIS 4.5 CELONIS 4.6 CELONIS 4.7
This section includes a variety of datetime functions.
- Datetime Calendars allow to use a restricted date calculation based on the specified calendar configuration.
- DateTime Constant Functions allow to use the current date or time in a query.
- DateTime Difference Functions can be used to calculate the time difference between two DATEs.
- DateTime Modification Functions can be used to modify DATEs.
- DateTime Projection Functions contains functions to extract the different parts from a DATE and to map DATEs to other data types and vice versa.
- DateTime Rounding Functions can be used to round DATE values.