Applies to: CELONIS 4.0 CELONIS 4.2 CELONIS 4.3 CELONIS 4.4 CELONIS 4.5 CELONIS 4.6 CELONIS 4.7
There are multiple String Functions available in Celonis that allow to modify STRING data of columns and constants.
- STRINGs can be combined with other inputs (including STRING, INT and FLOAT data) using CONCAT.
- Cropping STRINGs can be achieved with SUBSTRING, LEFT, RIGHT, LTRIM, and RTRIM.
- The length of STRINGs can be counted with LEN.
- STRINGs can be transformed using LOWER, UPPER, and REVERSE.
- REPLACE searches for a given pattern within an input STRING and replaces the found pattern with a given replacement.
- PATINDEX searches for a given pattern (including wildcards) within an input STRING and returns the index (starting at 1) of the found pattern or zero if not found.
- CLUSTER_STRINGS clusters strings in a column based on their similarity.