Applies to: CELONIS 4.0 CELONIS 4.2 CELONIS 4.3 CELONIS 4.4 CELONIS 4.5 CELONIS 4.6 CELONIS 4.7
An overview about supported table and column names.
- Table and column names should always be encapsulated in double quotes. The use of table and column names without encapsulating double quotes is deprecated and can stop working at any time.
- Table and column names are case-insensitive.
- Table and column names can contain Unicode characters.
- It is recommended that table and column names do not contain whitespace or any other special characters apart from underscore
-. Although special characters currently work from a pure PQL point of view, they are not guaranteed to work in the future. Furthermore, these characters can have special meaning in software using PQL and make it harder or impossible to reference those tables and columns from that software.
- For event tables with no associated case table, an artificial case table is created with the event table name
_CASES. If such a table exists in the data model, the load will fail. Therefore, such table names should be avoided.